FAQs | Getting Here | Parking | Map
Can I buy my ticket at the event?
Most often the Feast in the Mountains sells out, so we encourage you to get your tickets early to avoid disappointment. If availability permits tickets will be available for cash sale at the gate.
What time does Feast in the Mountains begin and end?
Feast in the Mountains runs from 5pm to 8pm.
Can I bring my dog?
For health and sanitation reasons, dogs are NOT permitted at Feast in the Mountains.
Where does money raised go?
Feast in the Mountains raises funds for FarmFolk/CityFolk and WAG, Whistler’s Animal Shelter. FarmFolk/CityFolk's work includes protecting farmland, researching alternative methods of farmland tenure, securing organic seed for BC farmers, and promoting ‘eat local’ educational programs. WAG’s (Whistler Animals Galore) goal has been to improve the lives of animals through education, advocacy, and medical care. For over 25 years, WAG has been rescuing, caring for, and finding new homes for lost, homeless, and unwanted animals from Whistler to Lillooet.
I purchased a ticket but I was unable to attend, can I get a refund?
Unfortunately, we do not refund unused tickets.
What happens if it rains?
Feast in the Mountains is a rain or shine event. We encourage our guests to dress weather appropriate.
Can kids come?
Unfortunately children are not permitted in Feast in the Mountains. Everyone in the park must be 19 years of age or over.
How can I get involved?
There are a number of ways to get involved at Feast in the Mountains. If you would like to participate or if you are interested in volunteering, please contact Astrid: email@example.com.
Driving Directions from Vancouver International Airport:
1. Head west on Grant McConachie Way, 4.1 km
2. Slight right at SW Marine Dr, 0.8 km
3. Continue on Granville St, 7.8 km
4. Slight right at Seymour St N, 1.4 km
5. Turn left at W Georgia St, 2.0 km
6. Continue on Stanley Park Causeway Rd, 2.1 km
7. Continue on HWY 1A/HWY 99/Lions Gate Bridge, 1.8 km
8. Take the ramp onto Marine Dr, 1.0 km
9. Turn right at Taylor Way, 1.2 km
10. Turn left onto the TC-1/BC-99 ramp to Horseshoe Bay/Whistler/Squamish, 27 m
11. Keep right at the fork to continue toward BC-99/HWY-1 W, 0.1 km
12. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for TC-1/BC-99 and merge onto BC-99/HWY-1 W, 11.6 km
13. Take exit 1 for MARINE Dr/BC-99 toward Whistler/Squamish, 35 m
14. Merge onto BC-99 N/Sea To Sky Hwy N, 102 km
Parking is available in Day Lots 1-5 (entry off both Blackcomb Way and Lorimer Rd.)
View Larger Map